Physical Security Technology Analyst
|Reference # :||21-01087||Title :||Physical Security Technology Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/09/2021 / 08/08/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Role: Physical Security Technology Analyst
The Technology Management position located in Tampa, Florida provides advanced technical support and is responsible for the evolving technology needs, including performing software and hardware support, technology research, planning and implementation. The ability to operate the technology at an expert level and extend that expertise to providing a concise means for the business to quickly make decisions based on real-time information that is critical to the organization.
• Perform select technical project tasks and conduct BAU, "Business as Usual " operations and functions. These include entitlements work within applications, daily issue troubleshooting for same;
• Oversee project timeline and deliverables and ensure timely delivery of all solutions;
• Identify emerging technology in the physical security sector, develop POCs and define use cases for technology.
• Communication - Provide detail documentation on all coding and functionality development; Create user-level usage and training documentation; create and deliver briefing content for various internal user groups and for senior business leaders inside and outside areas.
• Other task as assigned by management
Must be proficient in T-SQL and PL/SQL coding a big plus; Familiar with MS Project; Previous experience in one or more of the following technologies is critical -
• Access control;
• Biometric capture and identification solutions (Iris, face, finger, voice, gait, etc)
• CJIS enrollment and channeling solutions ;
• Video management software ;
• Various scripting and development languages like Java, VB.net, HTML5, C#, Python, Java Scripting or Flex.
Education & Work Experience:
• Minimum 4-year university degree in a computer related field, or the equivalent work experience;
• Proven work history of three years with the listed technical qualifications;
• Certifications in the listed qualifications desired, but not required; additional certifications or experience in project management strongly desired;
• Written and verbal skills in English and additional secondary languages strongly desired;
• Experience in working in an international team environment desired;
• Industry familiarity in banking, risk management or compliance desired.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: