Personalized Video Lead
|Reference # :||18-01689||Title :||Personalized Video Lead|
|Location :||LONG ISLAND CITY, NY|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/19/2018 / 11/18/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Seeking to hire a Video Lead to join our Digital Communications and Engagement team which is focused on growing, deepening, and sustaining our customer relationships. Our team focuses to differentiate, engage, and reward customers by shaping experiences and communications through key touch points across their purchases and digital journey. We are seeking a candidate that is responsive, organized, and executes with discipline and detail. Able to work independently and be a self-starter with ability to clearly communicate to the teams they support.
The Personalized Video Lead will be responsible for:
Lead our Personalized Video Strategy including relationship management, creative development, data delivery, reporting and expansion efforts across Video and more.
This position will also explore and develop marketing enhancements in support of our overall strategies, and oversee overall campaign planning and execution from a Strategic perspective.
This individual will need to have a holistic understanding of the program strategy and execution process.
• Lead overall Personalized Video Strategy.
• Relationship Management across vendor and internal partners.
• Oversee Program Planning and Creative Development.
• Adhere to a robust reporting infrastructure to gain and provide insights in order to optimize performance across current
and future campaigns.
• Results will be shared across various business partners, vendor(s) and Leadership Teams.
• Further develop expansion strategies across channels, businesses, and platforms.
• Provide key updates across businesses and Leadership Teams.
• 10+ years in Business, Marketing/Servicing or Marketing Management.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Strong customer focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
• Digital experience and analytic background preferable.
• Experience working with creative agencies for creative development/understanding of the creative agency process.
• Highly capable in driving change and innovation to deliver growth.
• Ability to build strong networks and relationships across Cards, Consumer Banking and company.
• Possesses strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Comfortable operating in a highly matrixes, complex arena.
• Self-aware with ability to adapt to various situations.
• A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work.
• Attention to detail - ability to proactively manage opportunities and challenges in an effective way.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: