Pega Marketing CDH
|Reference # :||20-00554||Title :||Pega Marketing CDH|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/11/2020 / 10/26/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Pega Marketing CDH Programmer
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements supporting the Sales and Offer Management system servicing Account Online and a Major Global Bank Online. Job entails managing system enhancements following the Client software development cycle. Lead projects, be self-motivated and work independently with minimal supervision. Establish development best practices for the team to follow. Ability to create architectural direction and align with the team Roadmap. Propose solutions in line with the Major Global Bank Technology Office and obtain buy in from other team members. Monitor System performance and proactively identify issues and take corrective actions. Provide input for long-term system capacity planning.
- Experience in implementing Pega Marketing CDH applications
- Experience in defining strategies, campaigns, predictive and adaptive models
- Experience participating discussions to define KPIs and design Pega Marketing CDH application to meet those
- Experience participating in project initiation, analysis, development life cycle
- Architect the technical solution, and lead the technical team in development activities
- Perform code reviews to ensure application quality
- Ensure compliance with Guardrails, coding standards, UI standards and Corporate standards
- Pega Framework exposure on Marketing
- Experience in performing impact analysis, application development, performance management
- Mentor other team members
- 6 to 8 years of total experience with 3 plus years on PegaMarketing-CDH design and implementation
- Experience working in a cloud environment such as AWS.
- Knowledge of Linux scripting, Cassandra, PostgreSql and NO SQL expected
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies is a plus. Including experience in CI/CD methodologies.
- Pega certifications a plus
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and work experience Required Experience & Skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: