Oracle EBS Database Administration
|Reference # :||20-00886||Title :||Oracle EBS Database Administration|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/27/2020 / 07/27/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
role: Oracle EBS database administrator consultant.
- Help drive the Oracle E-Business Suite Upgrade.
- This includes the:--
o Database Upgrade from 18.104.22.168 to 19c
o E-Business Suite Upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.9
o Oracle Internet Directory Upgrade
o Oracle Access Manager Upgrade
o Oracle Portal Upgrade.
o I-Supplier Mobile Upgrade
o Vertex Upgrade
o Endeca Upgrade
o Express Upgrade
o NDM upgrade
- Knowledge & Support Experience on Database RAC & Supported Technologies like ASM
- Knowledge & Support Experience on Weblogic Server.
- Knowledge and Support Experience on Architecture and Designing.
- Knowledge and Support Experience on Load Balancing & High Availability.
- Knowledge and Support Experience on On-Line Patching.
- Should have worked in Big Installations and Environments. The Client E-Business Suite Installation is huge with its Oracle Database itself being 25 TB.
- Should be comfortable in Performance Tuning , Debugging and Trouble-Shooting all components of the applications.
- Ensuring Information security for sensitive data
- Undertake other assignments/projects as given by the Team Lead/Manager
- Liaising with various departments and also do account level system maintenances while resolving customer queries/complaints
- Work with application owners and IT admins to test and sign-off on their applications.
- Provide regular updates to management on project progression, milestones and blockers
- Leading all aspects of the data governance workstreams, including resource, project and vendor management
- Support and govern critical data metadata management, reference data management and master data management
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Advanced understanding of Project management methodologies and tools
- Proven work experience in the market
- Knowledge of OS commands and maintenance -Windows, Unix, Linux
- Hands-on experience with ITSM ticketing tool -Service Now
- Experience of working in a support environment and handling business and technology users.
- Sound presentation and analytical skills. Know-how of MS Office tools.
- Ability to monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools
- Prior experience working with remote teams
- Familiar with the financial services industry and/or regulatory environments
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: