|Reference # :||21-01143||Title :||Operations Associate|
|Location :||TAMPA, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/17/2021 / 02/16/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Job Posting Title
CPB Operations Associate – Private Bank Operations
The ideal candidate will be reliable, competent in prioritizing, computer savvy with a keen eye for details. Previous brokerage experience will be considered an advantage. Work very closely with the Investment Operations and Tax Operations teams to fulfill work request submitted within the expected deadlines.
• Process account maintenance requests.
• Review and approval of required documentation.
• Review and resolve account blocks and restrictions.
• Set up accounts with service and product access
• Adhere to all business procedures and policies.
• Research and respond to inquiries to the Client Banking team, Investment Sales Associates, and back office Pershing LLC.
• Bachelor's degree or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
• Strong PC skills to include working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to confidently liaise with trading & external customers.
• Ability to work effectively in a pressurized environment.
• One must have the ability to work with all levels of management in a high-pressure environment and multi-task under tight deadlines.
• Ability to function effectively in a high-volume dynamic environment.
• Very detail-oriented. Ability to meet daily deadlines.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• High level of integrity and commitment to maintaining confidentiality with respect to the franchise and the client.
Bachelor's degree or in lieu of a degree
Please see our complete list of jobs at: