Operational Risk Analyst
|Reference # :||17-01733||Title :||Operational Risk Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||10/19/2017|
Major Global Bank's Shared Services Staffing Office function is a centralized model developed to support Major Global Bank's non-employee utility tool by delivering a best in class end-to-end service for management of the nonemployee population. The Program's purpose is to drive a consistent and streamlined process globally for Approvals, Recruitment, On/Off-boarding, Supplier Performance Management, and Reporting Analytics for Major Global Bank's Non-employee Program. Additionally, the Program has business ownership of the Fieldglass and NEMS ID non-employee systems.
The Operational Risk Analyst will have responsibility for Supplier Management, Operational Risk & Controls and Corrective Action Plans related to Internal Audit items. Key responsibilities will include:
- Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of Major Global Bank Third Party Risk Management requirements and verify third parties' compliance to required policies and controls.
- Represent business leadership in coordinating third party risk requirements. Effective supplier management requires specialized knowledge such as: Information Security; SaaS Applications, and Cloud Computing
- Provided ongoing monitoring of all Business Activity Owners' TPM responsibilities to ensure Program stays compliant with all TPM standards.
- Monitor Gap Disposition tool and ensure BAOs are closing out TPM Action items.
- Maintain summary dashboard of third party performance and understand performance, including SLA breaches. Escalate non-performance and contractual issues with Staffing Office RHs and R&C Leads to drive resolution.
- Own and lead remediation of any issues or gaps identified from ongoing monitoring of TPMs and through MCA findings. Then define risk mitigation strategies and risk exceptions based on the business' risk appetite
- Conduct quarterly MCA testing of over 40+ key operational processes and controls and present results to Program Leadership. Provide recommendations to tighten controls and further mitigate residual risk.
- Assist Risk & Control lead w Data Privacy initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
- Assist Risk Control Lead with Records Management oversight. Additionally, work with Regional Heads to address historical record inventory cleanups.
- Preferred Candidate with 4-7 + years of relevant experience in risk management and/or regulatory compliance in one or more of the following risk disciplines: supplier management, business continuity, operational risk, supplier risk, or audit and controls. Broad knowledge of other risk areas, with strong understanding of supplier or third-party risk impact in a global company preferred
- Minimum BS/BA degree. Advanced degree a plus.
- Demonstrates in depth business/product knowledge and SaaS services outsourcing
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral). Experience articulating complex and sensitive issues to management.
- Experience interacting with Suppliers' management teams.
- Strong leadership skills and executive savvy; ability to influence at all levels and influence desired outcomes; ability to exercise sound, timely and independent judgment.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the changing economics and operational capabilities of suppliers across a broad spectrum of business types
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables while working independently and effectively in a large, global corporate environment
- Highly proficient with SharePoint, Excel, and PowerPoint. MS Project and Visio experience needed.
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary