|Reference # :||21-01417||Title :||Onboarding Coordinator|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/06/2021 / 10/05/2022|
This Role will sit within the Staffing Office under the Resource Management Organization Business for a Major Global Bank.
The Resource Management Organization Staffing Office functions as a centralized model in provision of a Major Global Bank's Technology and Non-Technology organization to deliver a best in class service to its clients. The Program utilizes a centralized Recruiting structure to engage staff augmentation contractor resources for the firm. The model facilitates speed to market and the ability to obtain top talent in the marketplace. In addition, cost savings are achieved through leveraging buying power, and risk is mitigated as a result of a consistent set of processes and procedures in alignment with Corporate Due Diligence requirements. The onboarding and offboarding of contractor resources is also centralized allowing for repeatable processes, which foster expedient cycle times. The streamlined process allows for resources to start their engagements within the required timeframes so there is no impact to project deliverables.
The Onboarding Coordinator will have accountability of a high-volume product line within or across Business Units across the NAM region.
• Develop relationships with users across the business (Hiring Managers, Procurement, HR) in order to successfully onboard all contractor roles within the designated BU in NAM.
• Performs on-boarding, maintenance and offboarding activities for the Non-Employee Management System (NEMS).
• Maintenance of system data during non-employee life cycle.
• Investigate data.
• Understand and ensure compliance against a Major Global Bank Policies regarding non-employee management.
• Follow documented processes regarding non-employee management.
• Working as part of a team providing assistance to a wide spectrum of Senior Stakeholders.
• Acting as the first point of contact for queries from clients and escalating as appropriate for resolution.
• Managing a high-volume workload of queries to resolution through emails, telephone calls and instant messaging tools.
• Delivering/enhancing process improvements, automation, quality/controls around operational and team excellence.
• Responsible to audit the non-employee onboarding documents to ensure compliance with established procedures.
• Ensuring all data quality issues are being taken care of as per the Data Quality program.
• Responsible to build the projects contracts into a Major Global Bank's vendor management system and ensure their milestones amounts do not exceed the aggregate budgets.
• Review total hours allotted on the contracts for any Time & Material resources and ensure record created does not exceed allotted hours/budget.
• Participate in discussions around process improvement, procedure enhancement and offer suggestions for improvement.
• Previous Financial Services/Banking/Onboarding/Staffing industry and Vendor Management systems.
• Minimum 2 Years' experience of working in an admin or business office environment with the use of in-house computer systems.
• Minimum 1 Year experience of Relationship management - including internal and external clients/stakeholders to demonstrate ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Experience of using Microsoft Office tools (at least Word, Excel, Outlook and instant messaging tool) to present data and/or create reports.
• Technical/associate degree in Business Administration.
• Risk and control knowledge.
• Ability to learn new applications quickly.
• Able to grasp and master new requirements and related knowledge.
• Relationship Management.
• Strong time management skills (able to handle 150-250 emails in a daily basis).
• Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment that requires you to answer to customer's inquiries within 24 hours.
• Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis.
• Strong problem-solving capabilities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
• Clients come first - build long term relationships with clients by putting their interests first.
• Work as a team to get the job done.
• Accuracy and attention to detail - pays particular attention to detail and accurate data/work.
• Adaptability - flexible approach and attitude to role with a willingness to adapt to needs and demands of business.
• Capable to work remotely on their own under minimum supervision.