Olympus Markets Data Strategy Technical PMO
|Reference # :||20-00667||Title :||Olympus Markets Data Strategy Technical PMO|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/05/2020 / 06/18/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Job Desc: Olympus Markets Data Strategy Technical PMO
This hybrid technical PMO role includes supporting the global time zone, split between APAC and NAM, enabling the PMO team to work more effectively across the global footprint. The Olympus Markets Data Strategy organization has more than 600 team members and 50 applications, which need to be supported to ensure that the internal Program Management policies and procedures are adhered to, whilst supporting the Project Manager's and Seniors Leads in the group.
- Tracking risk/controls, travel requests, infrastructure requirements.
- Maintaining new hires tracker and supporting the process.
- Ability to analyze and re-engineer PMO/Governance to improve efficiencies and reduce re-work
- Coordinating the annual budget activities including identifying variances on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining Programs, Business Critical Milestones, and Projects etc. in the Client Program Management system.
- Maintaining Programs, Milestones, and Achievements etc. in Panorama (an internal Client Project Management tool).
- Maintaining resource allocations in the ICG Program Management system.
- Ensuring that the Programs and Projects passes the quarterly spot checks and health checks.
- Generating Stakeholder and Governance Reports.
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level PMO team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Major Global Bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Excel skills, including macros
- Sharepoint maintenance (Forms, documents, privileges, etc.)
- Average Dev skills in one of the dashboard-ing tools – Qlikview or Tableau
- Experience in PowerPoint presentations
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Please see our complete list of jobs at: