Network Security Analyst
|Reference # :||18-01428||Title :||Network Security Analyst|
|Location :||New Castle, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/24/2018 / 09/23/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Cyber Security & Networks Operations is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Senior Technology Analyst for providing L3 support for the Security Infrastructure. He/she will be expected to oversee the Infrastructure projects, Security assessment, transition of Infrastructure and tools under global operational model, manage the production problems, root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, supporting project transition, operations, and technology. This candidate should be a technical leader with excellent communication skills and in-depth background in UNIX & Wintel technologies.
Candidate is expected to have a firm grasp of system administration, network protocols, networking issues and solutions, system monitoring, databases, and storage. The candidate may act as a member of quick-response project task-support team and will often work under demanding deadlines, operating as team member as well as independently to resolve complex problems.
- Proficiency in one or more of these scripting languages - Unix Shell, Perl, Python & PowerShell scripting. Java, VB & batch scripting will be considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2012+, Solaris 10 & AIX 6/7
- Understanding of PKI concepts and standards including but not limited to X.509, CRL, FIPS, various cryptographic algorithms including Suite B and hashing types.
- Experience with Entrust (including Toolkit), Microsoft & Symantec PKI
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL & PostgreSQL RDBMS from application programming perspective. Good knowledge on how to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex queries, stored procedures & SQL scripts.
- OpenSSH and Tectia SSH – solid experience with how this is setup and public key authentication.
- Web Server experience with IIS, NGINX, Apache HTTP Server
- Experience with protocols like TLS, TCP/IP, UDB, OCSP, COM/DCOM/RPC, LDAP, SMB/CIFS/Samba
- NoSQL databases like MongoDB & Apache Cassandra. Experience with any other NoSQL databases will also be considered.
- Good understanding of virtualization technologies and various Hypervisors including but not limited to VMware ESXi and guest VMs, LDOMs, LPARs.
- Experience with various storage types & technologies like JBOD, NAS, SAN
- Solid understanding of key network concepts like DNS, OSI model.
- Microsoft Active Directory
Good to Have
- Certifications (CISSP, CCNA/CCNP, CEH, Redhat, ITIL, MCSE)
- Ionic Security
- Venafi TPP (Trust Protection Platform)
- SafeNet LunaSA & Tahles HSMs, Unbound vHSM.
- Hands on experience with web services and associated frameworks like SOAP, REST, and WCF.
- Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
o CA Workload Automation AE/Autosys
o Microsoft SharePoint
o Some experience on utilizing monitoring tools like IBM Tivoli, Client SiteScope
o APMs like AppDynamics, Dynatrace
o Security Infrastructure Technologies Such as CiscoSecure, Token Technologies, Powerbroker, Unix Security tools, Kerberos, Directory Server.
o Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere & CE)
o Databases (Sybase ASE including OC/OS SDK, MySQL)
o Understanding of Programming languages (Core Java, C/C++)
o Thorough understanding of security, network architectures and protocols.
- Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC).
Non-Technical Skills Required:
- Strong customer and quality-focus is a must.
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary