|Reference # :||18-00066||Title :||Network Analyst|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/15/2018 / 10/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Network Vendor Manager
We are looking for a highly assertive personality who has innate leadership capabilities and does not hesitate to provide thorough input and clear direction under high pressure situations. We need someone who can field a phone call from executive leaders and provide a proper executive status update without apprehension. This person will be accountable for their vendor relationships and ability to influence these vendors to provide best-in-class service to Major Global Bank.
Provide vendor support for Major Global Bank's global network with a focus on network infrastructure globally:
- Create reports that demonstrate vendor performance and SLA adherence
- Coordinate weekly, monthly, quarterly performance reviews with vendor account managers
- Cultivate close relationships with vendors at the operational, account and executive levels in order to facilitate quick engagement during major incidents
- Create Service Improvement Plans for vendors to execute against and measure progress
- Compose and distribute professional correspondence to internal and external audiences
- Provide timely response to internal colleagues, partners, business clients, vendors, etc.
- Coordinate conference calls with vendors and internal technical teams to conduct in-depth technical reviews of ongoing incidents
- Communicate with management to provide frequent status updates regarding the incident and status of the remediation efforts by our vendors
- Assist with other departmental service level management responsibilities as needed
Qualifications / Requisite Knowledge Base
- Basic knowledge of enterprise technology solutions.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP communications and/or telecommunications.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a corporate IT support environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Microsoft Office products or similar.
- Experience communicating effectively with culturally and linguistically diverse teams.
- Experience visualizing, creating and maintaining useful metrics that assist with operational oversight and identify areas of improvement.
- Familiarity with IT Service Management applications, like ServiceNow.
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification a plus.
General Attributes, Characteristics, and Capabilities
- Communicate with clarity, tact and credibility.
- Ability to influence others and act with authority.
- Ability to prioritize workload to preserve momentum on critical tasks.
- Analytical mindset required to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without direct supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic and leadership qualities.
- Thrives on challenges and ability to react with urgency on a frequent basis.
- Ability to operate within tightly controlled procedures and meet multiple deadlines.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary