|Reference # :||19-00321||Title :||.NET Programmer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/30/2019 / 06/29/2021|
The RRSM project will result in a solution that will address the business transformation of three core business functions and the development of a modern, web-based application and reporting system for Homes and Community Renewal's Office of Rent Administration (ORA), the Tenant Protection Unit (TPU) and the General Counsel's office.
The candidate's primary responsibilities are to:
- Write computer programs based on previously developed and approved program specifications
- Create REST APIs in .net with C#
- Write unit-tests in C# using xUnit
- Develop or assist with the development of test data.
- Verify documentation is complete, organized and readily available.
- Keep team leader and/or supervisor informed of progress and status of all assignments.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary