|Reference # :||21-00345||Title :||Mortgage Analyst|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/05/2021 / 07/04/2021|
- Support Residential Real Estate staff (in particular loan officers and mortgage specialists) with different aspects of mortgage process, including initiation of inquiry to closing, and mortgage rate modifications.
- Includes preparation, maintenance and communication of pipeline.
- Being responsible for different activities from registering applications through underwriting submission.
- Reviewing and following up on a frequent basis to process trailing documents as needed.
- Ability to obtain relevant information from clients, realtors, builder, title companies, appraisers, bankers, accountants or anyone associated with the origination process.
- Functioning as part of a deal team that requires effective participation and contribution. The position requires the individual to independently exert leadership and effectively orchestrate the assigned portion of the mortgage process.
- Meet assigned qualitative and quantitative MBO's, as determined by line and product management jointly.
- Support, on specified basis, back-up needs for Loan Officer colleagues from other businesses / regions.
- Working knowledge of MS office and specifically excel
- 4 year college degree preferable
- Familiarity with mortgage origination process, including processing, underwriting, and closing preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and a high level of interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Strong team, client and service orientation.
- Problem solving ability
- Goal orientation, supported by a strong focus on client needs. Strong time management and organizational skills, with superior follow-up and attention to detail.
- Proactive, energetic, resourceful.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: