MIS Analyst Description:
Role includes the development and implementation of standardized self-service reporting solutions, as well as providing and distributing ad-hoc metrics across issuer Operations. The role is also responsible for building automated analytical tools and taking the lead on process re-engineering activities.
- Designs/analyse moderately complex reports to satisfy business requirements including Dashboard and data summaries.
- Translates raw reporting data into easy to read format for decision makers, ensures that data is presented in an easy understanding for non-technical viewers.
- Uses broad discretion in developing solutions for business reporting issues.
- Influences decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others throughout the use of reports or customized views.
- Performs complex data analysis in various dataset and ensures data quality controls are in place.
- Eliminates waste and non-value-add activities by leading process automating efforts.
- Uses standard methodologies of application development for the sake of process reengineering, performance measurement and enhanced customer support.
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- Degree in Computer Science or Systems Engineering is preferred.
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server experience, with proven ability to write queries and build jobs.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with specific focus on Excel, SharePoint and Access.
- Experience with web application development practices is an advantage
- Experience with any specific programming languages and/or general programming orientation is an advantage
- Experience with Business Objects (BO) Analytics tool set is an advantage
- Strong ability to analyze, manipulate and reformat large data sets to ensure accuracy and completeness of all assigned requests
- Design, develop and implement solutions that solve real-life business problems using technical and business acumen
- Strong (written and oral) communication skills and proven ability to lead and facilitate Client discussions to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Methodical approach to complex tasks with clear focus on tangible outcomes and objectives
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex work load
Please see our complete list of jobs at: