Marketing Production Manager
|Reference # :||17-01290||Title :||Marketing Production Manager|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/14/2017 / 08/10/2018|
• Partner with Business Marketing, Database Marketing, CMO, Strategic Marketing and CFO teams to execute the production of large and small scale Retail Bank Direct Mail programs.
• Program complexity runs from large check mailings through less complex solo mailings.
• Develop marketing print & letter shop specifications and manage on site outsource vendor, TAG Worldwide, to procure print and letter shop services.
• Partner with outsource vendor to identify opportunities for production efficiencies, production consolidation and standardization by leading Demand Management initiatives across the Consumer Businesses.
• Utilize production and data management expertise to lead marketing units in creating customer centric communications.
• Partner across the Direct Mail Production Channel to drive cross group savings.
• Manage and report all Program Financials ( production, postage CPPs, actual and forecast) to supported businesses and CFO.
• Manage all audits to clients Quality Standards.
• Ensure adherence to all Compliance & Regulatory Standards.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• 7+ years of direct mail planning and execution experience.
• Data oriented, emphasis on complex customer data.
• Direct and proven experience in cost reduction initiatives.
• Broad knowledge of pricing strategies and BPO supplier offerings.
• Demonstrated understanding of changing operational models.
• Forward thinker with ability to change direction and drive change amongst peers and internal clients.
• Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
• Self -motivated with ability to drive results with sense of urgency.
• Ability to collaborate across businesses and functions and create support, influence wide range of stakeholders, including Senior Management.
• Promotes a strong culture of teamwork across organizational boundaries.
• Strong Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills preferred.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary