|Reference # :||18-01086||Title :||Marketing Manager|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/06/2018 / 01/31/2019|
This role supports the Global Director of Marketing on all Marketing efforts and he/she also works across internal functional teams and partners with external marketing, advertising and media agencies to seamlessly execute a comprehensive and integrated marketing communications plan.
Desired core competencies for the Marketing Manager include: content marketing, SEO, and marketing technology. This role will provide a breadth and depth of learning and growth opportunities through supporting team projects across multiple initiatives. These include Major Global Bank’s Open Banking, Product Accelerator, and Mobile Attribution efforts.
He or she will manage implementation and project management the launch of new products and go-to-market campaigns including: concept origination, media/market selection, creative development, program execution, development of success criteria, and analysis of results.
Lead the execution and project management of Major Global Bank FinTech’s sponsorships and other large scale events to position Major Global Bank as the leader in FinTech through innovative marketing programming.
Spearhead the development of SEO, SEM and other keyword optimization efforts to support the overall content marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience working in marketing and/or marketing communications. The ideal candidate has experience in consumer digital platforms and project management. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and results-oriented performer with the capacity to immediately excel and continuously develop over time. The ability to partner internally and externally is critical.
Candidates should also possess the following professional qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related field required; MBA is preferred.
- A consumer-focused mind-set and understanding of modern digital advertising and branding strategies including: content marketing, social media and influencer marketing.
- A combination of the ability to innovate and push for disruptive change by questioning the ROI of traditional activities along with the patience and interpersonal skills to connect with and influence more traditional stakeholders.
- Strong track record in mobile first media channels (i.e. social, digital, and chat) — as well as in mobile-first marketing marketing technology (e.g. mobile marketing attribution providers such as Tune, Kochava, or Adjust).
- Track record of working with advertising agencies (Dentsu, Publicis, WPP).
- Experience with content marketing and SEO. Capable of developing a data-driven content strategy focused on SEO, delivering compelling narrative, and presenting new products and initiatives.
- Familiarity with the marketing of large, complex, brands across a variety of business units and target markets. Proven success breaking new ground within a large global organization.
- A track record of negotiation and strategy implementation, with the ability to communicate and manage relationships with advertising agencies and other partners.
- Experience managing events and sponsorships end to end.
- Demonstrate capacity to cultivate strong relationships and develop consensus and influence desired results within the organization. Background in coordinating projects between multiple departments (e.g. design, agency, product, marketing, business development, strategy, engineering, PR, and more) to facilitate proper planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
- Results-driven focus and tenacious work ethic, with the drive, resolve, and urgency to do “whatever it takes” to accomplish specific goals.
- Experience managing multiple external agencies to consistently and effectively deliver.
- Has strong strategic and analytical skills with the ability to look at the broader perspective as it relates to business strategy. Develops insight into customer experiences and needs. Analyzes data to recommend technical and operational improvements to marketing campaigns and projects.
- Results driven, ensuring short-term goals are achieved that support long-term initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial and energetic – engaged in new trends, ideas.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and bring clarity and structure to ambiguous situations.
- Capable of functioning under tight deadlines and works well under pressure in an extremely fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Gets hands dirty – enjoys rolling up sleeves and figuring things out!
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary