|Reference # :||21-00508||Title :||Marketing Communications|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/10/2021 / 05/09/2022|
Bank General Servicing Communications Lead, US Consumer Digital
Major Global Bank has a unique opportunity to leverage its consumer relationships and footprint, state of the art technology and leading consumer banking position to deliver customer value in a targeted and impactful way.Major Global Bank is optimizing its relationship structure to realize a fully integrated delivery model with technology at its core, where sales, marketing and product all work in concert on the cross-platform goals of the company to help us deliver a remarkable customer experience.
GCB's US Consumer Digital organization is helping to lead the way in Major Global Bank's transformation to become a mobile-first bank and is maniacally focused on delivering a digital experience across our U.S. business that puts the customer at the center. This organization is a rapidly evolving, continuous learning organization that works across our core capabilities or Domains (Save, Invest, Pay, Borrow, Protect, Acquire, Service, Secure, Enable) and business portfolios (Retail, Branded Cards). To help us continue on this journey, we are currently seeking a Bank General Servicing Communications Lead. The Bank General Servicing Communications Lead will be responsible for any ad hoc, remediation, and change request communications for the Client Cards business. In addition, this person will be responsible for overhauling Retail Bank servicing communications and digital migration where possible.
The key characteristics of the ideal candidate for this position are:
• Customer advocate – have customer intuition and continuously think like a customer. Bring the customer voice to all projects and ensure we are delivering communications that are both right for the business and customer
• Communications Strategist – can drive key business priorities through strategic insights, planning, and strong servicing communications tactics
• Continuous learner/ Digital futurist – curious and constantly learning about the future of digital engagement, digital payments, digital trends, etc. and not only understands our customers' current challenges, also innovates and explores future needs
• Storyteller – leverage customer stories and perspectives, grounded in data, to build broad empathy for customers' lives in order to highlight an opportunity or convey the impact of a customer issue, especially as it relates to communications
• Influencer – persuasively rally teams, often with different needs and demands, around the customer communication
• Collaborative partner – partner across businesses and facilitate working together across silos in order to harness insights and develop communications solutions that are best for the customer and align to Major Global Bank's mission
• Data-driven mindset – anchor decisions in analytics and drive accountability of the customer communications through data and metrics
• Brand ambassador – strong advocate of Major Global Bank products and services, both internally and externally
Key Responsibilities Include:
The team supports both Cards and Retail Bank servicing communications. The Bank General Servicing Communications Lead will be a servicing communications liaison with the Retail Bank business groups and delivery teams. This individual will be critical to ensuring a seamless experience for customers and reduce Major Global Bank's exposure to operational and reputational risk by developing a best in class servicing experience across all customer communication touch-points and channels.
This individual will report into the SVP, Head of Servicing Overhaul Strategy. This person will have the ability to delve into each communication to understand the purpose, what customer or Major Global Bank did to receive the communication, what customer needs to know, what (if anything) they need to do, and where customer can go for more information/help. This person will need to have the skillset to both help write communications, as well as evaluate if the communication is adhering to the strategy, principles, and guidelines for Servicing Communications.
The Bank General Servicing Communications Lead is specifically responsible for:
• Set vision, strategy, and roadmap to deliver the best in class customer communications across all customer communication touch-points and channels
• Lead the creative development and strategy implementation for over 100+ Bank communications covering key customer experiences like account closures, Adverse Action, late fees, etc. for recession readiness as part of the Kitchen Cabinet Communications Taskforce.
• Partner with SCS Team to develop Bank text strategy with key updates driving to increase digital engagement.
• Customizing partnership communications to create a personalized customer experience for new programs such as Midas, Major Global Bank Workplace Banking, etc.
• Partnering with other Servicing Communications Leads, Business Owners, Delivery teams, and Legal/Compliance to create or overhaul servicing communications based on customer and business needs, market trends, and customer insights
• Work with other Servicing Communications colleagues to help develop a Communications Strategy that will achieve the following:
o Digital First Customer Interactions: Leverage digital channels to enhance and simplify the experience and drive Digital Self Service
o Differentiate How We Communicate: Make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the info they need
o Deepen Customer Loyalty: Create Major Global Bank preference by demonstrating value and increasing delight via differentiated servicing strategies
o Drive Key Business Metrics: Increasing Digital Engagement, driving Digital Self Service, improving NPS, enabling Call Deflection
• Adhere to strategic guidelines set by Overhaul and brand work and ensure it's threaded across touch points (online assets, letters, emails, etc.) while executing flawlessly in adherence to a disciplined control and program management processes
• Contribute to end-to-end creative development to ensure all items are accounted for and a flawless customer experience is achieved through the delivery of servicing communications.
• Partner with external Creative Agencies, internal Creative Agency (CCOE), Servicing Delivery teams, and product teams to ensure the creative strategy is executed cohesively across relevant channels.
• Provide guidance and partnership with internal teams on messaging and tone that should be implemented across servicing communications.
• Review creative, content and copy with an eye for customer experience and copywriting- - ensure the right message hierarchy, tone, language, and user experience in order to make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the information they need.
• Ensure Control/Compliance policies and procedures are closely followed throughout all creative development processes.
• 5+ years in Business, Customer Experience, Communications, or Marketing Strategy
• Strong Project Management skills
• Proficient PowerPoint, writing, and presentation skills
• Prefer Client alumni, or financial industry background.
• Preferred Bachelors or work equivalent experience.
• Strategic orientation with proven ability to understand larger landscape, but delve into details in order to ensure that we are connecting the dots between different projects
• Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles.
• The ability to identify, source, and analyze data and information from available sources primary and secondary), identify trends, join the dots and draw conclusions to inform key business decisions.
• Strong customer centric focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
• Passion and knowledge of digital customer experience best practices across desktop, mobile, and tablet. Knowledge of mobile first principles.
• Adaptable, Bold, Collaborative, Courageous and Determined and operates with a lot of Empathy both in internal interactions and for the customer
• Strong team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across all levels and across lines of business, internal resources and external vendors
• Self-Aware and comfortable operating in a highly matrix, complex arena
Please see our complete list of jobs at: