|Reference # :||18-01346||Title :||Marketing Associate|
|Location :||LONG ISLAND CITY, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/17/2018 / 09/06/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Position Objective: The position will support the Entertainment Marketing Team and will involve collaboration with internal parties (including Control, Legal, Compliance, Customer Service and Social Media Teams) as well as with external agencies and entertainment companies. It will require careful attention to the mechanics and customer experience of a marketing program as well as broad understanding of entertainment promotions. This individual will report to the Vice President, Entertainment Marketing. The position will include the following responsibilities:
Entertainment Marketing Support:
• Provide support in the development and execution of entertainment marketing campaigns.
• Assist in securing cross functional team, Legal and Compliance approvals of marketing materials.
• Input and keep track of all Legal and Compliance approvals for marketing campaigns on our shared drive.
• Test and proofread website, email, and social media communications to ensure accuracy.
• Respond to customer servicing escalations, work with internal and external partners to resolve complaints and maintain a log of resolutions.
• Keep customer servicing, social servicing and external concierge teams informed of upcoming high-volume events.
Entertainment Team Support:
• Assist in the management of the Entertainment Marketing Legal Meeting that occurs once a week.
• Provide project management support for redesign of marketing assets to meet ADA compliance standards.
• Partner with Business Control group; ensure our team has materials/approvals appropriately documented for internal audits.
• Assist in making sure everyone from the Entertainment team inputs approvals into our shared drive in a timely manner.
• Research and keep track of competitor campaigns and alert the team of anything new in the market.
• Act as controller of the team's Procedure Manual and make continuous updates.
• Assist Control with any updates/changes they may need for internal audits.
• Development Value: The role will offer exposure across the team and will allow the candidate to develop an advanced understanding of clients' consumer entertainment access program and marketing channels.
• Bachelor's degree
• High degree of proficiency required: Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Strong communication skills (written/verbal), organized and interpersonal savvy – ensuring that all parties are informed despite capricious nature of entertainment business.
• Ability to win confidence, react quickly to new information and guide decisions that balance multiple objectives.
• Excellent attention to detail, as work products will often have visibility to consumers and key partners.
• Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong desire to become immersed in consumer marketing and entertainment marketing and to develop expertise in these areas over time (prior experience is a plus, but is not essential).
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary