Market Risk Analyst
|Reference # :||18-00304||Title :||Market Risk Analyst|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/28/2018 / 02/27/2019|
The Enterprise Analytical Solutions – Market Risk Team within Finance and Risk Infrastructure is looking for a candidate to who will work on a various programs related to Market Risk Core Capability commitments. The candidate will support Market Risk stakeholders and harness synergies across Finance and Risk programs. This role will be primarily focused on, but not limited to working on various strategic and regulatory initiatives for Market Risk organization. The successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders in various business functions globally and interface with systems partners and act as a point person responsible for delivery management on-going basis.
- Work closely with all levels of Risk and Finance Management across products and business units in performing end to end project delivery activities.
- Business analysis – determining, verifying and documenting business requirements
- Data analysis – analyzing, validating and documenting system feeds and calculated results
- Identify and communicate key project risks, define mitigation strategies and manage to resolution
- Able to coordinate and participate in User Acceptance Testing along with other stakeholder and ensure timely and quality of deliveries;
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline
- Ability to analyze data, run queries and make assessment.
- Ability to user MS Excel & SQL queries.
- Working knowledge of securities and financial instruments.
- Experienced in building project plans, sequencing deliverables, and issues management
- Experienced in working across technology and business projects and managing inter-dependencies between them
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions, and be assertive while promoting a collaborative and partnering environment
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary