|Reference # :||19-00143||Title :||Mainframe Programmer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/05/2019 / 04/04/2021|
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Handle business and technical design, and determine optimum solutions to meet business objectives.
- Perform system testing and development of testing plans, presentation of training, and planning /execution of large enterprise data systems and applications.
- Implement NYS SFS business processes and transactions files and remediate MF systems per business requirements.
- Technical troubleshooting on complex issues that span enterprise systems and multiple data sources requiring rapid resolution.
- Developing mainframe applications on and IBM MF 3090, using Cobol, CICS, DB2, MVS Utilities, JCL, Telon, Endevor and RMDS.
- Developing queries using Easytrieve
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary