Loans Client Onboarding Team
|Reference # :||21-00804||Title :||Loans Client Onboarding Team|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/28/2021 / 06/27/2022|
The Loans Client Onboarding Team provides a single point of contact (regionally) for all client Onboarding activities including Know Your Customer, documentation, credit, legal, operational flow, issuance, loan terms, technology and testing. The team is responsible for implementing and managing a smooth and efficient Onboarding process ensuring that the client gets their loan issued successfully.
The Client Onboarding Senior Analyst will work as the liaison with all internal stakeholders (Sales, Legal, Compliance, Credit, Middle Office, TAX, Operation, KYC, Accounts Control) to ensure that time to market is minimized, ensuring proactive and succinct communication to our Clients. Additional responsibilities include: (1) Identifying opportunities to centralize and optimize the processes to constantly improve client satisfaction and the overall group performance. (2) Maintaining detailed contact and informational lists for each client, and will be required to provide various MIS reporting and commentary to Senior Management and the business.
Main areas of interaction:
• External Clients
• All departments within Loans origination
• Settlement Ops
• Accounts Control Operations/KYC
• Middle Office / Ops
• Accountable for ensuring overall client satisfaction while at the same time meeting the firm's global audit, compliance, risk and control requirements.
• Overall this includes:
• Owning onboarding a new loan opportunity end to end.
• Moving the onboarding request through the process as quickly and effectively as possible (KYC/Legal/Credit).
• Communicating the status to internal and external parties.
• Specific responsibilities include:
• Following the onboarding processes for supported clients.
• Registering the request in the pipeline and then providing relevant status updates to end users (i.e. Credit Officers, Legal heads, Desk Heads and ISG Managers)
• Effectively following up with clients in a timely, professional manner
• Consistent following up with internal and external parties when activities go beyond their expected duration. Utilize in-person reviews whenever possible.
• Coordination of client connectivity, account set-up and configuration.
• Providing feedback to continually improve the process.
• Take responsibility for your own pipeline whilst at the same time assisting/coaching new members of the team
• Manage your own pipelines and be aware of when to escalate issues to Business or ISG Management.
• Manage Platinum Clients relationships (Pulse Reports, Relationship Level Meetings etc.)
• To identify issues with the process, create and drive a solution, once having gained approval from Team lead and regional/global manager
• Continually look for ways to reduce cycle time within the process through technology or procedural changes.
• Pro-actively build and measure client satisfaction through client visits and benchmarks.
• The candidate must have a strong onboarding background, or previous Client Facing, Middle Office or financial operations role.
• Knowledge of Loans business structure
• Past success in contributing to business transformation/change projects
• Experience of working within a strong regulatory/control environment
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications; specifically EXCEL, Word and Power Point.
• Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong Onboarding/KYC knowledge
• Strong Analytic ability, attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills (written/verbal)– ability to build relationships quickly and to gain respect/influence with key clients/internal contacts across all organizational levels.
• Ability for focused follow-ups/ability to hold people accountable for next actions.
• Ability to plan and organize workload within tight deadlines, meeting day-to-day objectives as well as longer term strategic goals.
• Degree level educated, or equivalent, with a good general academic background.
• Related market qualifications a plus.
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
• Planning & Organization – ability to manage large workloads and balance multiple priorities.
• Interpersonal & Relationship Building.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: