|Reference # :||21-01226||Title :||Loans Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/30/2021 / 03/01/2022|
• The Client Business within Major Global Bank's Global Spread Products ("GSP”) Municipal Finance Division, is seeking to hire a Post Closing Team Lead (Real Estate Lending). This individual will be responsible for managing the Post Closing Team Real Estate Lending and overseeing all post-closing activities for Client.
Client provides a suite of financial products to help affordable housing developers construct, rehabilitate, refinance, and acquire affordable multifamily housing across the country. Committed to the communities we serve, Client finances both straightforward and highly structured transactions for non-profit and for-profit affordable housing developers, Community Development Financial Institutions, and state and local government agencies.
It is the mission of Client to be the preferred financial partner for affordable housing developers, non-profits and governmental entities that focus on community development. We provide our clients with a distinctive, remarkable experience based on world class responsiveness, customer service, creativity and superior execution. This mission will be accomplished while delivering superior financial performance for Major Global Bank, consistent and impactful CRA results, and an inclusive and rewarding experience for our employees.
• Manage all post closing loan activities conducted by the team; ensure team adherence to internal post-closing procedures and collection of all required documentation
• Assists with special projects to improve the quality of the postclosing loan process, including periodic update of procedures and guidelines
• Build and maintain a strong understanding of loan documentation across the various loan products
• Delegate post-closing assignments and ad hoc tasks to the team according to queue, closing priority, and team member capabilities
• Oversee and review the team's completion of Community Reinvestment Act ("CRA”) loan submissions for all qualified Lending and Investment transactions
• Perform quality checks on the quarterly and annual Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) reporting completed by the team to ensure accurate reporting pursuant to HMDA Guide
• Manage and oversee the flood zone determination process for all closings
• Oversee the collateral tracking of both physical, electronic documents and collection of real estate loan documentation, including recorded documents and title policies
• Assist with municipal and agency securitization related legal and loan file documentation requests
• Assist with internal audits and regulatory exams information and documentation requests
• Oversee and monitor the transaction pipeline and follow up with team members to ensure post-closing tasks are processed on a timely basis
• Perform ongoing management related duties that include performance management, career planning, employee development, training, ensuring compliance with operational controls, and adherence to policies and procedures
• Candidate is required to have a BA/BS
• Minimum of 3 years of experience leading a team of commercial real estate loan closing analysts or post-closing analysts that were directly responsible for processing or closing commercial mortgage loans
• Must have demonstrated experience with real estate loan closing procedures and financing requirements, including commitment/loan structures, title/liens, insurance, loan documents, and other legal documentation. Agency (Client & Freddie Mac) closing and loan documentation experience is preferred.
• Must have prior knowledge and familiarity with CRA & HMDA reporting requirements
• Must have prior experience with conducting and completing flood zone determination analysis
• Desire to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong solution-oriented and problem solving skills; detail-oriented
• Individual must have excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal leadership skills, as well as the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
Please see our complete list of jobs at: