Loan Portfolio Officer
|Reference # :||19-00803||Title :||Loan Portfolio Officer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/09/2019 / 05/19/2020|
- Responsible for preliminary review of Lawyer Finance Private Bank client Applications for Loan Facilities. This includes a review of the financial statement for completeness, run credit report for red flags and ensure internal required documents are received prior to submission to the underwriter for the credit approval.
- Work closely with the Investment Finance Specialist/Underwriters on involved loan and credit transactions.
- Process credit approval documents for new and existing loan facilities as well as loan restructures.
- Ensure all application complies with Regulation B and Fair Lending guidelines (ECOA).
- Manage a high volume application/deal flow.
- Provide support to the Investment Finance Specialists, Private Bankers, Service and Documentation teams.
- Ensure all documents are send to document management unit on a timely manner
- Process the promissory notes for new credit facilities, extension, increase, decrease and cancellations for Law Firm partners funding setup
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary