LMS Operations Support
|Reference # :||21-00823||Title :||LMS Operations Support|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/21/2021 / 06/20/2022|
The Leadership and Performance Solutions Learning Team and Ethics Office is looking for a seasoned Operations Analyst to support the applications used to deliver HR Learning Operation services to all Major Global Bank employees.
• Learning Management System (LMS – Learning Administrator access)
• Service Now (SNOW)
The candidate will be working closely with the Leadership and Performance Solutions Learning team and Ethics Office and will
• Be accountable for Learner problem prevention, detection and resolution and will use various monitoring and reporting systems to proactively identify problems that arise across multiple platforms. As problems occur, the Operations Analyst applies troubleshooting techniques and technical knowledge to identify the severity of the problem and the needed steps to resolve the problem and communicates situation and solutions to appropriate members within the business.
• Lead regression testing, in partnership with project manager and publish global standards to identify and bring recommendation of revisions to the SCORM web-based files presented for loading to LMS.
• Document Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for self, Tier 1 and Tier 2 Help Desk teams. During deployment revise FAQs to reflect opportunities identified that can be resolved upstream.
• Assist Client employees who are experiencing problems with the intranet applications related to the 2021 Ethical Fitness and 2022 Code of Conduct training initiatives.
• Apply diagnostic techniques to troubleshoot cause of problems with users over the telephone and may involve additional research and further diagnostics after call is completed.
• Be responsible for reconciling data from multiple sources to monitor the completion of required trainings and develop reports to be used to drive additional learner, manager, and stakeholder communications.
Additionally, the Operations Analyst will be challenged to find areas of improvement, and will be expected to find ways to optimize and improve existing processes to better align with corporate compliance policies and to be more beneficial to the corporation. The position does require extended hours and on-call availability periodically. The Operations Analyst will partner with support and operations groups around the world and will work to support them and improve their service.
The successful candidate must have:
• At least 5 years of experience in a Tier-Two Help Desk in an enterprise environment, and include Operations experience in a software development or other IT field.
• A minimum of 2 years of System Operations support experience in a similar environment.
• Strong customer service skills,
• Ability to work independently, and well-developed written and oral communication skills are also essential.
• At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent in a computing or information systems field is required. The successful candidate will have a history of successfully supporting the operations of global applications in an enterprise environment.
• The successful candidate must have experience maintaining an extremely wide scope and the capability to support multiple applications simultaneously.
Required skills include:
• Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
• Stellar written communication with clarity of thought and concise summary
• Advanced knowledge and skills using Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel
• Experience with Learning Management System, preferred
• Experience supporting software and web-based applications
• Strong customer service, written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a structured global environment
• Well-developed listening skills are essential
• Able to work in fast-paced environment and make accurate decisions rapidly
• Experience delivering global solutions in an enterprise environment
• Strong influencing skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: