|Reference # :||17-01879||Title :||Lease Negotiator/Administrator|
|Location :||Baltimore, MD|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/13/2017 / 05/12/2018|
Seeking a law school graduate or paralegal to assist with the following job functions:
- Draft, review, negotiate, and finalize acceptable legal terms for standard retail shopping center and office building commercial leases, renewals, amendments, and various other agreements, ensuring compliance with corporate standards
- Participate in weekly meetings and conferences to provide status of each leasing transaction to senior management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of real estate leasing transactions
- Strong organizational and team - building skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to apply independent judgment to resolve complex issues and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary