Learning Development Analyst
|Reference # :||20-00348||Title :||Learning Development Analyst|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/30/2020 / 10/30/2020|
Position Title: Learning & Development Program Senior Analyst - Early Career and Markets Learning
Client Learning works to drive business performance by connecting employees with relevant and innovative learning experiences when and where they need them. The Program Senior Analyst is responsible for the delivery of the Client's Global Associate Learning Initiative. This role works closely with the Early Career Learning & Development Program Team as well as the Program Managers and HR Advisors for the businesses. Key responsibilities include:
The Learning Advisor will collaborate with a team of innovative professionals who partner with the business to identify the development needs of existing employees as well as incoming Analysts and Associates across Client. The Learning Advisor is expected to leverage Client's vast internal resources and work with appropriate external resources to implement qualitative, innovative and cost-effective solutions. The Learning advisor acts as a consultant to incorporate their financial industry experience to ensure programs are designed to meet the needs of the business and the learner.
This role will provide exposure to Client's most senior business leaders, senior learning professionals and HR management both regionally & globally.
• Contribute to the design and implementation of learning solutions for the Early Career learner lifecycle and the Markets and Securities Services business through a modern learning and development strategy
• Will need to quickly engage with key stakeholders across Client businesses and Human Resources to identify the key skills and competencies needed.
• Contribute to the preparation and implementation of a modern approach to workplace learning, i.e. one that recognizes that learning takes place in many different ways, not just the design and delivery but additionally assisting individuals to organize and manage their own self-improvement and self-development.
• Build strong partnerships and collaborative stakeholder relationships with business experts, HR advisors across the Client franchise together with the relevant business-aligned Learning Advisors.
• Conduct program evaluations and debriefs using agreed upon methodologies to identify areas that can be updated and enhanced to take into account new delivery methods and technologies.
• Proactively collaborate with HR Partners, Learning teams and partners with all global colleagues responsible for overseeing the Analysts and Associates in each business.
• Will be responsible for incorporating current trends in Financial Industry, learning technology and identify opportunities to implement new solutions that align with business strategies into Learning solutions.
• Work with the Global Events Marketing Team to create and coordinate all program registration components
• Liaise with Enterprise Supply Chain, Third Party Risk Management Utility for program procurement including work orders, purchase orders, and invoicing for any vendor contracts
• Bachelor's Degree in Learning, Business Studies, and Finance.
• Strong instructional design and project management skills
• 5-7 years' experience within the financial services industry.
• Working Knowledge of Financial Markets and their instruments.
• Experience in large, matrixed and multinational organizations is preferred
• Ability to build partnerships with various constituents including senior management, external consultants and program participants
• Drives for results and demonstrates strong sense of accountability and follow through
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent advisory skills and the ability to ask the right questions in order to clearly understand the client's needs and challenges
• Strong team orientation, Effective collaboration skills with colleagues across business lines and levels
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Financial and/or accounting and budgeting skills a plus
• Proven ability to align strategic and operational needs with training programs and organizational development efforts
• Demonstrated experience in learning needs analysis, in addition to the diagnosis, analysis, design and implementation of learning and development solutions in a multi- geography context
• A global and inclusive mindset with an appreciation for the importance of varying cultural and regional nuances across Client