Lead ASP.NET Developer Telecommuter
|Reference # :||18-01216||Title :||Lead ASP.NET Developer Telecommuter|
|Location :||Telecommuter, TX|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/27/2018 / 02/28/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- As part of the Application Development team, you will be supporting, contributing and automating processes in a Data Warehousing and Reporting organization.
- Under general direction, performs a variety of specialized duties that involve the collection and reporting of data and the maintenance of a comprehensive department management information system.
- Supports Global Collections Operations across multiple lines of business (Cards, Mortgage, Personal Loans, etc).
- As part of an Application Development team, the position is for someone who enjoys hands-on development who will do .NET front-end and SQL Server back-end programmer.
- Strong database back-end skills using SQL Server 2012 or higher versions. Strong background with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance, etc
- Sound knowledge of T-SQL and ETL concepts and experience using SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Experience in SSIS and SSRS or equivalent data warehousing tools is needed
- Should have other ancillary .NET skills such as experience with ASP.NET applications (MVC, Webforms), C#, HTML5, RESTful and web-services
- Should have strong knowledge of file processing, VBA and Console applications
- Experience with source control – TFS 2010 or higher
- BA/BS degree or 4+ years equivalent relevant experience in an application team environment
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- 5+ years of experience in .NET applications (MVC, Webforms), C#, HTML5, RESTful and web-services
- Comparable development experience with other data warehouse environments (Ex: Oracle) and/or working with large data sets will be considered
- Strong analytical and product management skills required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and work independently with users to define concepts or under direction of project managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Must have intellectual curiosity and a willingness to delve into a problem and understand the root cause
Please see our complete list of jobs at: