|Reference # :||20-01386||Title :||Kofax|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/14/2020 / 12/14/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Background / Job description / Key responsibilities:
1. Hands on experience in installation, configuration and administration of Kofax software – Kofax capture, KTM, Kofax import connector, User workstations, Scan profiles, export connectors, user profiles etc.
2. Experience on creating projects using project builder and Synchronization to Kofax capture Admin.
3. System administration knowledge and experience of ABBYY Recognition server 4.x
4. Experience in Search technologies like Attivio/FAST/Lucidwork or Elastic Search
5. Installation and configuration Attivio with create Profile, create project, Manage project, Deploy project, Add/Remove modules and collections
6. Configuration knowledge of Indexing/collection/crawler to index source(Site/DB/XML/Content Management)
7. Hand-on experience in MW technologies like IBM HTTP Server, Microsoft IIS, Apache and iPlanet HTTP Servers
8. Java JDK and JRE installation and tuning, Linux and Oracle Database experience
9. Perform routine maintenance support, and troubleshoot reported issues as well as determine root causes, and implement counter measures.
10 Identify process improvement opportunities.
11. Collaborate with business and development teams to understand and aid our customers in establishing and achieving their goals
12. Work closely with Technology Partners in terms of standard methodology
Must Haves :
1. 6- 8 Years of total IT experience in Imaging/Search Technologies(Kofax, ABBYY, KTM, Attivio, FAST, etc.)
2. 2 -4 years of hands on experience in Kofax, ABBYY, KTM, Attivio and FAST Administration using best practices and standards.
3. BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
4. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S (No Visa Sponsorships)
6. Knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL Server - required, Oracle)
7. Hands on experience on IIS, Powershell scripting
8. wonking on Windows 2012/2016 platforms
9. Skilled with MS Office
10. Develop and maintain documentation required to support the server infrastructure.
11. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, driving projects/issues to closure.
12. Ability to adhere and enforce company and department processes.
Nice to Haves :
1. Must demonstrate ability to analyze medium to large, complex or vague Business or Technical problem and translate analysis into viable solution recommendations.
2. Experience in driving out requirements and building documentation process
3. Familiar with Agile development methodologies
4. Experience with SharePoint Usage/Confluence is a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at: