Junior Info Security Analyst
|Reference # :||18-01380||Title :||Junior Info Security Analyst|
|Location :||Warren, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||09/17/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Provides Vulnerability and Threat Management process coordination and risk management which supports technology and lines-of business within the Corporation.
- Works closely with other operational and engineering verticals on security projects and work with the operations teams to ensure successful deployment of security-related initiatives.
- Communicate and interact directly with other staff to ensure optimal individual and group performance
- Execute tasks or lead small projects as needed
- Familiarity with systems security and compliance issues, network vulnerabilities, security management techniques and products. Candidate should demonstrate ability to perform data mining. -Analysis and presentation using MS Excel and Access tools is required.
- Excellent communication skills, be able to coordinate global group meetings and be able to develop strong, supportive working relationships with disparate functional groups (e.g., engineering, operations, and customer). Experience writing documentation, presentations is required.
- Two or more years working in IT Security
- Basic knowledge of CVSS Scoring
- Strong communication and judgment skills, analytical ability
- Attention to detail and the ability to work effectively with clients, IT management and Staff.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical business representatives
- Basic understanding and skills in conducting technical analysis of potential vulnerabilities
- Ability to coordinate response actions, and disseminate technical information as appropriate
- Well organized, reliable, ability to work independently and comfortable in the handling of time sensitive information
- Dedicated and self-driven desire to learn
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary