JR. Analyst/Client Onboarding/Investment Bank
|Reference # :||19-01000||Title :||JR. Analyst/Client Onboarding/Investment Bank|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/28/2019 / 10/16/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Support and monitor the timely and accurate execution of sales and client requests to the group.
- Assist Senior Onboarding analysts onboard clients through the population of account opening, market opening and tax documentation, ensure all documents are collected, verified and stored, and provide status back to the client.
- Perform client documentation searches across internal and external sites and compile client profiles.
- Interact with client regarding the latest status andcurrent onboarding actions.
- Partner with Accounts Control team to ensure KYC/AML/MiFID and other regulatory reviews on all clients is performed
- Partner with Credit Risk Officers to ensure that all client review materials are in place and completed.
- Provide guidance in the role of subject matter expert in the areas of account opening, tax and local market documentation to both Client staff and external clients
- Participate in initiatives to improve the client and account management process
- Maintain MIS on end to end process for tracking turnaround times of deliverables from team and other processing areas
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years' experience in financial services
- Previous, client facing, middle office or operations financial services experience.
- Some knowledge of capital market products
- Strong analytical and creative suctioning abilities
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills with high attention to details
- Spoken and written foreign language skills a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary