Jira Confluence Lead
|Reference # :||18-01412||Title :||Jira Confluence Lead|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/24/2018 / 12/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Key Responsibilities Include:
The core responsibilities of the Digital Tools Development Lead: JIRA/Confluence include:
- Identify and recommend end-to-end platform/capability improvements
- Work with Digital Tools Strategy Manager as well as Digital Tools Delivery lead to design and develop solutions for the Digital Client Experience organization – including but not limited to – establishing and designing new pages, spaces and projects. Developing workflows, forms, templates and macros to support business goals and processes.
- Coding identified enhancements in Java, Macros, Confluence Markup, Jira Query Language (JQL)
- Advise on hierarchy design – understanding how various components fit together to create spaces and projects that are well organized, hygienic and easy to maintain.
- Manage development backlog for tool features and builds
- Ensure projects stay on track to meet deadlines
The key competencies and characteristics of the ideal candidate for this position are:
- Collaborative partner – partner across business areas, build trust, and facilitate working together across silos to build the DCX digital communications platform roadmap and to drive to common solutions/platforms where it can accelerate progress against our business objectives.
- Comfortable w/ technology and data – comfortable working with highly technical personnel (e.g. software engineers, operations specialists, and project managers) to drive consensus on digital communications platforms and capabilities.
- Organizational savvy – knowledgeable about how organizations work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies and practices; understands the culture of organizations and how to maneuver through them to get things
- +5 years' experience in a development role in a large organization
- Expertise in Atlassian tools, especially JIRA and Confluence, building highly complex workflows that fold into product development flows
- Customer focus; strong record of achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approaches and to drive change/achieve business goals
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary