Java WebServices Developer
|Reference # :||18-00004||Title :||Java WebServices Developer|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/08/2018 / 06/16/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Digital Performance Engineering team are responsible for profiling and microservice component testing, supporting Major Global Bank's Digital channels. The performance engineer is responsible for working directly with multiple scrum teams, and to profile server, http and device code to identify performance bottlenecks early in the software development lifecycle. The ideal candidate should be able to provide concrete performance tuning recommendations to the development team, work independently with project stakeholders (incl. Dev & PMs) and provide support and guidance to any offshore team members (where applicable). Candidate should possess strong communication skills.
More than 7 years of experience in Java/J2EE development.
- Java/J2EE, Collections, Struts, Web Services ( SOAP/REST), Spring Modules, Hibernate, PCF micro services, Spring boot application development & UI frameworks such as Angular JS/JQuery etc.,
- Basic Unix/Linux command skills ( developer knows by default for deployment, copy, search, filter, edit, save)
- Experience on WebSphere/WebLogic/JBoss/Tomcat ( JDBC/JMS Configurations , Tunable settings)
- Experience on IDE ( Eclipse/ STS), Build tools Maven/Subversion
- Heap/thread dump analysis using MAT/ISA etc.
- Java Code review, performance scripting and automation skill with Agile methodology
- Yourkit/ visual VM/ Jprofiler etc.,
- Exposure on Android Native App development / profiling
- Exposure on IOS Native app development / Profiling
- Identify performance bottlenecks, including deadlock conditions, database connectivity problems, and system crashes under load.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary