Java Python NodeJS Developer
|Reference # :||19-01050||Title :||Java Python NodeJS Developer|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||10/28/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Application Programmer-Expert is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgment
- Expert in Sprint Boot micro services, Spring Integration, containers.
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Strong coding skills in one of Java/Python/NodeJS with emphasis on writing modular, object-oriented code that is clear, maintainable and utilizes design patterns and other best practices.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud (Ribbon, Eureka, Zuul, Turbine), Spring Drools, Spring Data-RS, Hibernate framework.
- Strong domain expertise in orchestration, configuration, deployment, management and provisioning functions especially for large enterprises or service providers
- Solid back-end skills, ideally in WorkFlow/Rules Engine environment/Messaging environments like RabbitMQ, Kafka is required.
- Experience in building large scale systems-management, NMS and monitoring applications preferred
- Understanding and familiarity of front end technologies (JQuery, Angular JS, Twitter Bootstrap)
- Experience in micro services architecture and patterns is required.
- Demonstrated experience with Application Servers (Tomcat, Websphere, Jetty, JBoss) and Web Servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Strong experience with database programming and modeling(Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Programming and modeling experience with NoSQL and KV stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, Redis, Riak)
- Knowledge and experience with Linux and cloud platforms (Kubernetes, AWS, Openshift, Docker Containers, Mesos)
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary