Java Middleware Developer
|Reference # :||18-00334||Title :||Java Middleware Developer|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/26/2018 / 10/25/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Senior Java Developer must have strong hands on analytical and technical ability with over 5 - 8 years + of working experience. Able to work independently with good communication skills. Must have experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
Responsible for development, maintenance, testing and support of middle ware applications using various message formats like SWIFT/XML etc.
Must be familiar with various middle ware technology stack using java like Spring, JMS, IBM MQ, message transformations etc.
Exposer.Net, MS SQL Server, C24 Swift Libraries is highly preferable.
• Get involved & take responsibility in requirement gathering/understanding ,design, development , support and maintained of projects.
• Be proficient/expert in messaging technologies/concepts.
• To work proactively & independently to address project requirements and must be a good team player.
• Proven expertise in designing technical solutions for complex problems of and solving complex technical issues during project delivery.
• Experience in Full-Life-Cycle Development of Complex Middleware projects.
• Must be very good at Problem Solving, Design, Coding, Testing and Debugging.
Knowledge / Experience:
• 5 - 8 + years of Experience in Application development, Maintenance and Support , Architecture, Design & development using Java/J2ee.
• Should be able to design and develop and deliver Java solutions end to end solution independently.
• Exposure to .Net, MS SQL Server is highly preferable.
• Should be able understand and design complex design patterns/solutions.
• Experience in developing and configuring messaging solutions using JMS messaging or IBM MQ software.
Technical Skills Required:
• Java / J2ee
• IBM MQ
• Messaging with XML/SWIFT Formats.
• Exposure to .Net and MS SQL Server (highly preferable)
• Exposure to C24 Swift libraries/API (highly preferable)
• Exposure to working with multiple message formats
• Version Control (GIT/TFS)
Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary