Java Microservices Developer
|Reference # :||19-01026||Title :||Java Microservices Developer|
|Location :||Jacksonville, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/06/2019 / 11/04/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Java and Microservice Developer.
- 10+ Years of hands on experience developing applications using primary skill set of Micro Services.
- Hands on experience in Java1.8 and Springboot based microservice development, Responsive Web Design.
- Experience in any cloud environments like PCF, AWS.
- Expertise in building Restful webservices and SOAP Services.
- Experience in building distributed systems, CI/CD and Behavior Driven Development BDD
- Experience implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available web-based applications is a must.
- Expertise in JUnit/Mockito, sonar coverage.
- Experience in SDLC and Agile methodology
- Familiar with RTC and Bit Bucket for source control.
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
- Prior experience working on agile teams is must. Experience in the financial industry is a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at: