Java/Microservices Developer - Bank
|Reference # :||20-01449||Title :||Java/Microservices Developer - Bank|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/28/2020 / 06/14/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency micro services for critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Write well designed testable, efficient code; Ensure designs comply specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- The candidate will apply internal standards for re-use, architecture, testing and general best practices
- The candidate will work closely with solution development team, interfacing team, functional team, business analysts, and global/regional program/project stakeholders.
- Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
- Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders
- Automation of CI/CD processes for the micro services.
- Deliver reliable, scalable, and efficient solutions
- Development of unit testing modules to validate developed code
- Work effectively as part of a large global team.
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or junior developers
- 3+ years of hands?on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE and Web Services.
- Strong understanding of Java 1.8, Spring boot, Spring Cloud.
- Experience in developing REST APIs'.
- Experience in Continuous development and Continuous Integration (CICD).
- Experience in delivering business critical, high volume, and highly available micro service is a must.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as Junit and LeanFT.
- Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud based development leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment.
- Familiar with BitBucket for source control
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills. Prior experience working on agile teams is very desirable.
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Effective communication is a must (written, verbal, inter personal)
Please see our complete list of jobs at: