|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/06/2020 / 07/05/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Java/J2EE Developer position will be part of the Global Identity and Access Management Engineering team responsible for developing best in class authentication and access management solutions for a Major Global Bank. The candidate will work on the development of automation tools to enable application onboarding and user provisioning for IAM solutions such as Single Sign On, Federation, and Multi-Factor Authentication and Hybrid Cloud. The candidate will lead in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, documentation, and deployment using Java/J2EE and Cloud technologies. The candidate will also have the opportunities to work with cross functional teams within the Major Global Bank and participate in defining the Major Global Bank's IAM strategy and roadmap.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field
application server technology (e.g. WebLogic or WebSphere)
Working experience in Unix/Linux scripting very good to have but not required
Cloud is just a plus
, or Python programing languages
- Experience in developing enterprise software systems
- Experience in developing SOAP and restful web services in Java
- Experience in database technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- Expertise in at least one J2EE
- Working knowledge of application and cloud security concepts – either hands on or familiar with thru training
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of development and testing tools: SOAP UI, Java IDE (Eclipse), SQL Clients, LDAP Clients, Source control (SVN,Git), Packaging and Build tools (Ant, Maven)
Please see our complete list of jobs at: