|Reference # :||21-00277||Title :||Java/J2EE Developer-Microservices|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||03/04/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Capital Markets and Advisory provides comprehensive relationship coverage along with a full suite of products and services. In an effort to be the best possible financial partner to its institutional clients, the business strives to meet the demands of the banks global client base through debt capital raising, merger and acquisitions, and equity-related strategic financing solutions.
The position is focused on automating and modernizing operations while implementing and leveraging cross product shared services opportunities. The position is for an experienced middleware engineer (Java/J2EE) with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to be part of its ongoing digital transformation initiatives.
• As a global team member, analyze and collaborate technical solutions and strategies with the team and provide the optimum solution for our clients.
• Own success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions. Mentoring other developer on their implementation while needed, and organize review activities like design review, code review and technical document review etc. to make sure the success deliverable.
• Explore existing application systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation
• Communicate continually with the client and project teams – Clarify client's needs, present tech team ideas and explains progress on the development efforts.
• Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to software architecture, software development process and new technologies etc.
• Strictly follow engineering standards and ensure these are followed across all modules in the project.
• Perform code & design reviews consistently.
• Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
• Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Must have expert level (hands-on) knowledge and understanding in JAVA/J2EE spring boot, spring framework stack
• Must have Deep understanding of Microservice and Microservices best practices, patterns- Spring boot microservices is highly preferred
• Must have Hands-on MongoDB experience
• Must have experience in SCMs like GIT; and tools like JIRA
• Good understanding of Kafka is highly desirable
• Agile/Scrum methodology experience is required.
• Strong systems analysis, design and architecture fundamentals, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
• Ability to contribute in high- and low-level system design (Sequence diagram, class diagrams)
• Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stakeholders
• 6 –8 yrs years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
• Extensive experience system analysis and in UI programming of software applications
• Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
• Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
• Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Please see our complete list of jobs at: