Java Full Stack Developer/ReactJS - Major Bank
|Reference # :||21-00775||Title :||Java Full Stack Developer/ReactJS - Major Bank|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/21/2021 / 06/20/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Client provides the highest quality financial advice, helping business like yours prosper and grow in domestic markets, as well as internationally. Capital Markets Technology is seeking a strong developer to work on key business products and client initiatives.
Responsibilities of this role is building frontend of the applications, and developing the REST APIs and supporting the apps. As an application developer, candidate is expected to have good analytical thinking, problem solving, good programming/technical fundamentals and eagerness to learn new technologies/concepts. Candidate must be open to accept challenges and suggestions.
1. Experience in developing low latency and high throughput APIs using Spring Boot.
2. Strong Core Java and functional programming experience.
3. Strong experience in data modeling and experience with relational and no-sql database, Oracle and MongoDB.
4. Understanding of integrating APIs with third party libraries/vendors and handle the security around it.
5. Responsible for server side design & development.
6. Development of common, reusable components and services.
7. Ability to take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies.
8. Ability to work with global teams and lead them on critical project initiatives.
9. Responsible for peer code reviews, unit testing, leveraging CICD pipeline of an application.
3. Knowledge of React tools including React.js, Web pack, Bootstrap, SASS, Express, Redux, and Flux.
4. Have thorough knowledge of E2E deployment of an UI application.
5. Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
6. Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
7. Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing.
Other areas (Required):
1. Experience using Git/BitBucket.
2. Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
3. Unix shell scripting.
4. Good troubleshooting skills.
Good to have (Optional):
1. Knowledge of Couchbase, ElasticSearch, and GraphQL.
2. Knowledge of OpenShift Container Platform.
3. Knowledge of Hazelcast.
4. Java memory management.
5. Winston logger framework for Node-Js.
6. Prior experience with building distributed, multi-tier applications is highly desirable.
7. Experience with building apps which are highly performant and scalable will be great.
8. Experience building accessible digital experiences complying to AODA/WCAG/ADA and knowledge of using web accessibility tools such as NVDA/JAWS/AXE.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: