Java Full Stack Developer-Mobile & Web-Fintech
|Reference # :||20-01234||Title :||Java Full Stack Developer-Mobile & Web-Fintech|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/16/2020 / 12/31/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are looking for a full stack developer who can create new products & concepts with a focus on rapid prototyping to build innovative new Fintech products at a Major Global Bank Ventures.
You will become part of the LATAM Markets and Securities Services team.
This is the global venture building initiative of Client Ventures. It incubates and launches startups, new products, and services that solve client pain points and generate new organic growth opportunities for the Major Global Bank.
The objective of the job is to create, experiment, and put in place rapid prototypes where solution hypothesis generation and testing is done with tangible throwaway proof-of-concepts.
You will help create define, ideate, develop, and distribute new financial product solutions to impact our LATAM Markets and Securities Services business unit in more than 20 countries.
You should be comfortable with ambiguity and embrace iteration as a necessary part of finding product market fit. You should have an interest in understanding why a software feature has business value -want to know the customer journey that is being addressed to ensure you are building the right thing in the right way.
Primarily you'll be rapidly prototyping new products to test important customer features and demonstrate to key stakeholders. This will likely involve a lot of frontend-heavy work, and data manipulation techniques -even some Client where it's needed. A lot of what we build will be prototypes and proof-of-concepts for internal validation and learning.
Client is one of the world's biggest banks, and therefore, we make sure our apps are enterprise-ready, secure and compliant, but lightweight and fit-for-purpose.
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Mobile and web development experience
- UX concept development and UI implementation
- Basic backend development skills (Python, PHP, R, Java)
- Experience with API's, REST and micro service
- Experience with rational databases
- Knowledge of code versioning
- Basic knowledge of data manipulation
- Technical degree
- Experience with early stage new product development
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to collaborate with teams in diverse locations
- Problem solving skills demonstrated by past positions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks in changing environment.
- Experience working at fintech startups is a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at: