|Reference # :||18-01148||Title :||Java Developer|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/30/2018 / 12/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Security Master Central (SMC) – SMC automate the integration of duplicate data sets while removing technical system limitations, improving messaging mechanisms and centralizing operational functions and processes; driving down cost, increasing data quality and reducing trade failures. SMC's business requirements drive the need for a high performing and reliable architecture to support following functions:
- Consults with users, clients and other technology groups on issues and recommends advanced programming solutions; installs and supports customer exposure systems.
- Accountable for all phases of development process—analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation; provides user and operational support on applications to business users.
- Maintain infrastructure for managing security indicative, market data information for global use within Group
- Create and develop middleware APIs, Web tools, and other application interfaces that provide data access to the Major Global Bank internal financial instrument information.
- Develop and maintain data entry and maintenance applications to facilitate operational support around vendor data.
- Maintain a centralized reconciliation and reporting framework that highlights current data discrepancies between front office trading systems and vendor information.
- Process various vendor market data feeds and integrate them into a main central data repository.
Senior J2EE Developer will be performing in the role of web application development expert and will be responsible for the development of the web application infrastructure, the legacy application reconciliation reports and extensions to support all product integrations threads (equities, fixed income, listed derivatives, municipals, mortgages).
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline
- A minimum of 3 years development work with Java (Core, JDBC, Concurrency, Multi-Threading, Rest API, Collections, I/O)
- Strong understanding and working experience strong HTML, Java Script, CSS, Spring, JSP
- Experience in shell scripting
- Experience with SQL, preferably Oracle. Sybase and DB2 is a plus
- Experience in application build tools - Eclipse, Git, Svn, Team City, Jenkin, Maven and Ant.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with J2EE (EJB, MDB, Servlet, SOAP)
- Experience in message service (Tibco RV, Tibco EMS - JMS, IBM MQ, Solace)
- Experience in application server (Weblogic 12.1.*, Phython)
- Experience in ftp server (Jscape)
- Experience in implementing MSPKI key and truststore certificates.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary