|Reference # :||20-00599||Title :||Java Developer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/15/2020 / 12/31/2020|
All of the ideas and businesses in which we are investing have key technical components to explore and develop. As such, Engineering is focused on creating a dynamic, flexible environment that can rapidly create and deliver new products for our businesses. Many of these projects are either to deliver proofs-of-concepts or minimum viable products in exciting greenfield environments, while others are expanding current strategic platforms to integrate with one another in new, client-focused ways.
Engineers will play an integral role in helping define both the scope and direction of the businesses as they launch and grow, and they will become core owners of the platforms as they evolve. In short, we're evolving, and we're looking for some of the most talented engineers in the world to help us go further than ever before.
Firmwide Strategy is building a state of the art platform to automate evaluation of business initiatives. The platform will feature best in class technology that will use APIs to coordinate interaction of existing trading/pricing/financial models and Client firm-wide systems and will identify efficiency opportunities using competitive optimization logic.
We are looking for a talented and passionate engineer who thrives in an extremely entrepreneurial, fast paced environment. This is a high visibility role, backed by some of the senior-most leaders of the firm, and as such, will require creativity and drive to deliver on an ambitious roadmap.
- Superior Java fluency
- 7+ years of experience designing systems with resilient, scalable architecture
- Demonstrable ability to deliver timely software solutions using latest tools and technologies
- Experience integrating available vendor tools
- Understanding of applicable regulatory and financial concepts including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, capital, liquidity, risk and tax principles
- Detail oriented with the ability to quickly identify and learn pertinent information across a wide range of disciplines
- Outstanding analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to combine tactical and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: