Java Developer Spring
|Reference # :||19-00763||Title :||Java Developer Spring|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/09/2019 / 03/06/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgment
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong coding skills with emphasis on writing modular, object-oriented code that is clear, maintainable and utilizes design patterns and other best practices.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Drools, Spring Data-RS, Hibernate framework.
- Experience with container systems Dockers and container orchestration e.g. DCOS, kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud infrastructures like PCF and AWS
- Lead resources and serve as a functional SME across the company through advanced knowledge of algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, networking, use of knowledge and experience to lead, architect, and drive broader adoption forward.
- Demonstrate knowledge on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD. Strong domain expertise in orchestration, configuration, deployment, management and provisioning functions especially for large enterprises or service providers
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary