Java Developer Server Side
|Reference # :||19-00786||Title :||Java Developer Server Side|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/09/2019 / 09/08/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Java/J2EE Developer/Engineer will be part of the Authentication and Access Management Engineering team.
The candidate will work on software projects related to application security such as single sign on, SAML based user identity federation, OAuth2/OpenID Connect and multi-factor authentication. The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in all phases of the Product Engineering and Software Development Lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, documentation, and packaging using Java/J2EE technologies.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 8+ years Java/J2EE programming experience
- Expertise in one of the following application servers: Weblogic, Websphere, Jetty etc
- Working experience in Unix/Linux scripting and Linux server technology.
- Working knowledge of application security
- Knowledge of MVC architecture for building Java applications
- Performance tuning of Java applications
- Knowledge of web application architecture
- SOAP or RESTful web services programming in Java
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to maintain good relationship among different teams is required
- Tools and Utilities: Java IDE (Eclipse), SOAP UI, Postman, LDAP Clients, Source control utilities, Packaging and Build tools (Ant, Maven)
- Testing Methodologies: System Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Mobile application development
- Working experience of LDAP, DB
- Application security experience (SSO, Federation (SAML, OpenID, OAuth2, OIDC) and Multi factor authentication.
- Bachelor Degree in the field related to Computer Science
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary