|Reference # :||21-00417||Title :||Java Developer-Senior|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/03/2021 / 12/31/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
-Need to be tech savvy, can run with new technology
- Should have previous tech lead experience
- minimum 8-10 years of development experience (ideally end to end development)
- Experience with UI/UX technologies like angular/react is a big plus
- MUST have experience with NO-code/Low-code, BPM tools (any of them will do), Cloud, and Metadata tools.
- If not local will need to relocate to tampa area at some point once Covid measures are removed
- Conversion to perm would be at the VP level salary.
Experience in building configurable, meta data driven application using no-code/low-code concepts
Experience in ETL(Ab Initio, Talend)
Experience with both RDBMS and No SQL DB's
Experience with Container/Cloud
Experience with configurable workflow technologies
Experience/Exposure to latest trends and technologies in AML/KYC
Technologies needed: Java/.J2EE, Oracle, Snowflake, BPMN, Metadata tools/utilities, Rules Engine, Container/Cloud, UI technologies (Angular, React, JQuery…), ETL
Please see our complete list of jobs at: