Java Developer (Mid-Level) -Investment Bank
|Reference # :||19-01060||Title :||Java Developer (Mid-Level) -Investment Bank|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/11/2019 / 11/10/2020|
Onsite interviews will be conducted in Tampa the week of November 4th.
- Sound knowledge of Core Java, Spring Boot, Restful API, PL/SQL, Maven, Junit.
- 4+ years of experience in Spring Core Framework and other Sprint components (Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring Batch). Hands on experience on Spring Boot.
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Sound knowledge of Core Java (7 and above), Spring Boot, Restful API, PL/SQL, Maven, Junit
- Thorough understanding of usage of the fundamental concepts like Exception Handling, Static block/variables/classes , OOPS concepts, Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrent programming, REST Web services, Java Design Patterns..
- Good Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology
- Exposure and understanding of an industry-standard database Oracle with awareness of database design and SQL scripting knowledge and performance tuning
- Sound knowledge on IDEs like Intellij Idea along with understanding of GIT(Bit Bucket) & Teamcity are desired.
- Take ownership for delivering the development task assigned
- Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the team's expectation
- Get involved in the entire lifecycle of the development project
- Understand the requirement from Lead and ensure quality deliverables
- Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation
- Develop unit test plan and perform unit testing and provide continuously improved product experience
- Assist Project Lead in coordinating with business analysts and user communities to define requirements
- Participate in the technical design
- Together with the team contribute to innovative and best-in-class solutions for our business
- Logical thinking, Strong analytical and problem solving skills; innovative and solutions oriented
- Ability to partner with non-technical and technical peers; ability to work effectively with remote colleagues; participate in technical discussions
- Strong team orientation and commitment to overall team success; willing to go above and beyond to ensure team success; intense customer focus and commitment to driving quality
- Effective time management skills in order to manage multiple priorities with flexibility on time zones and timelines
- Self-motivated with good time management skills and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to learn new technologies and adapt to change.
- 4+ years hands on experience in pure technical roles in development of various software applications
- 4+ years of experience in Spring Core Framework and other Sprint components (Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring Batch). Hands on experience on Spring boot
- Good Experience with micrsoserivce application development.
- Good experience working on Linux/Unix.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary