Java Developer- eTrading Systems
|Reference # :||20-01162||Title :||Java Developer- eTrading Systems|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/26/2020 / 04/25/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are seeking for a highly motivated candidate to be part of eTrading Applications Development within the Major Global Bank Global Spread Products (GSP) Technology Team with development and analysis responsibility. The person will support the eTrading and Market Data (MD) businesses in New York, London and Asia. The eTrading team delivers eTrading strategy & provides Market Connectivity, Market Data, Price distribution, Order management, RFQ management, and STP across all products. This role is for an individual who will leverage his/her skills to deliver solutions related to business's electronic trading implementations with key architectural and design decisions in the build out of global eTrading platform.
- Design & development of eTrading platform to ensure stability, simplify environment & deliver strategic solutions
- Supporting and enhancing the existing infrastructure and applications across a variety of technologies (Java8, Spring Framework).
- Participate in the application development life cycle and drive engineering excellence
- Balancing time to market (client delivery) with proper governance, compliance, and audit mandates
- Colleagues in Technology teams supporting horizontal technology initiatives in the bank including pricing, ecommerce, eTrading, reference data, market risk, trade capture and middle-office
- FO Production support
- Markets, ECNs & Brokers
- Experience in building, testing, maintaining, and supporting large scale applications. Experience with following good development standards and practice is a plus
- Previous experience of delivering electronic trading solutions & with real-time Fixed Income pricing and eTrading is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new business concepts and technologies quickly and thoroughly
- Experience working as part of a large multi-region team
- Experience in connectivity and market protocols such as FIX is a plus Skills:
- Solid core java development skills with minimum 10 years' experience. Java 8 experience.
- Java Framework: Spring
- Database Skills: MSSQL, Oracle
- UNIX / Linux
- Messaging: Kafka, Tibco EMS
- Agile and JIRA
- Good to have: Apache Flink, Cloud and Container Solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, Collaborative
- Multitasking -manages own workslate
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Innovator -drives the adoption of new approaches, solutions, and tools
- Degree from an accredited institution with a relevant major (Computer Science, Information Systems)
- Able to work in the United States
- Good to have: prior experience with Financial Domain and Markets.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: