|Reference # :||18-01836||Title :||IT Technician|
|Location :||St. Louis, MO|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||01/02/2019|
Active Top Secret OR Secret Clearance REQUIRED
General ability to move, install and upgrade computing equipment and peripherals at the client's various campuses. Ability to communicate effectively with end users; Knowledge of basic COTS (Commercial, off - the - shelf ) office applications and ability to learn more specialized client applications that allow timely closure to assigned tasks. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Perform the Receiving function of computing related products
- Refresh of end user devices
- Installation of new devices
- Disconnect, transport and reconnect devices
- Install purchased software, peripheral devices, etc. for end users.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Provide general computing related support as required by client.
General to advanced knowledge of desktops, laptops and Windows operating systems and hardware. A+ certification is a plus.
Please e-mail resume to Cbailey@rmscorp.com
Job Status: Contract/Temporary