|Reference # :||20-01294||Title :||IT Specialist|
|Location :||Menands, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/21/2020 / 12/20/2022|
1 - Mid-Level Desktop Support position, to be able to work independently, respond to all services requests, document the details of a use request or issue.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Respond to all service requests.
2. Use of Lansweeper, ITSM and remote desktop to provide level 2 technical support to over 4,000 DOH staff; monitoring work queues, opening, updating and closing ITSM Incidents.
3. Document the details of a user request or issue, document the diagnostic steps performed when troubleshooting the issue and assist the user with resolution using existing procedures and documentation.
4. Acts as single point of contact for users of the Department's Information Technology (IT) services and directs questions and report problems regarding services and products.
5. Installation of desktop hardware / peripherals and printers.
6. Candidate may be expected to lift equipment that may weigh up to 50 lbs. and be required to run cables under desks and other furniture.
7. Installation of individual software packages, as needed, for all users.
8. Use of imaging software to expedite large equipment roll-out.
Support and deployment O365 Pro Plus and Office 2016.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: