|Reference # :||20-00131||Title :||IT Specialist|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/10/2020 / 09/10/2020|
Setup/deploy computers with custom images, troubleshoot computer software/hardware issues, use inventory tracking system to document computer information.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Guidance of technical staff
2. Provide training, support and troubleshooting.
3. Review and test new technologies.
4. Respond to all service requests.
5. Use of LanSweeper.
6. Document user request or issue, document the diagnostic steps performed when troubleshooting the issue and assist the user with resolution using existing procedures and documentation.
7. Acts as single point of contact for users of the Department's Information Technology (IT) services and directs questions and report problems regarding services and products.
8. Installation of desktop hardware / peripherals, printers and thin clients.
9. Installation of individual software packages, as needed, for all users.
10. Use of imaging software to create custom images and expedite large equipment roll-outs.
11. Support and deploy O365 and Office 2016
Please see our complete list of jobs at: