|Reference # :||20-00060||Title :||IT Specialist|
|Location :||Menands, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/26/2020 / 01/26/2021|
Health Information Technology Administration -Meaningful Use Registration for Public Health application
NYS Medicaid must implement enhanced systems and technology solutions to support the efficient operation of the Enhanced Meaningful Use Registration and Status Tracking System to support Meaningful Use Registration for Public Health.
Tracking and monitoring are necessities for the web-based portal. This position will provide coding and development of the backend database, run ad-hoc reports to support the Informatic Analysts, provide generation of Audit Report Cards, develop process for extracting all Audit Report Cards, provide support for all batch loading and data clean up.
The consultant will be performing report development tasks as it relates to health information technology including development of reports, work flows, data transformation, programming solutions, writing and executing unit test plans, researching, resolving, and testing reporting defects, and close collaboration with the technical team.
1.- Review business requirements documentation with technical project manager and programmers to ensure clarity in implementation of technical design
2. - Participate in business requirement and joint application development sessions to inform report options
3. - Implement systems and program design to meet complex business needs and author technical design document. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
4. - Assists technical project manager in development of report time estimates and completes assigned tasks
5. - Participates in development as data expert, with specialization in report development. Provide report development through coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and documenting programs, and developing test plans to verify logic programs and output.
6. - Troubleshoots end user technical issues, identifying report problems and leading solutions
7. -Implements release management process including technical steps to promote, test and release through the development environment, coordinating with infrastructure staff.
8. - Uses iterative and agile software development life cycle methodologies.
9. -Design and develop enterprise-wide SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence solutions and web applications.
10. ?Develop SAS EBI contents (Stored process, Dashboard, OLAP cubes, web reports, information maps, etc.)
11. -Perform data management using ETL method, and perform knowledge transfer to ITS and DOH programmers.
12. Other related tasks as assigned
Please see our complete list of jobs at: